On Thursday, March 31, at 18.30h, it was presented the book “ON-A. InnovatiON-Architecture” at the Col-legi d’Arquitectes de Catalunya – COAC, an event organized by Centre Obert d’Arquitectura, Cooperativa Jordi Capell.
The authors, Eduardo Gutiérrez and Jordi Fernández (ON-A’s founders), and the editor Ricardo Devesa (Actar Publishers) exposed that the main objective of the book was to innovate. They talked about its structure and the reasons for writing it.
The presentation included the intervention of some of the collaborators who have accompanied ON-A in recent years;
– Areti Markopoulou, academic director IAAC (Talent Collaborator).
– Paty Nuñez Agency (Communication Collaborator).
– Emma Bellosta, Asset Manager Director at STONEWEG (Client).
– Guillem Baraut, CEO of BAC (Technical Collaborator).
– Daniel Guzmán, CEO and founder of VERDTICAL (Industrial Collaborator).
– Marc Albiol, co-founder of Play-Time, Bside Visuals and Be Are (visualization Collaborator).
A day full of innovation and excitement for the team, clients, collaborators, friends and family, and without them, it wouldn’t have been the same.
In-person registrations: more than 90 people.
Online: more than 156 views.
View online presentation: ON-A InnovatiON-Architecture in COAC