Last September, ON-A had the opportunity to be present at REBUILD’21, the National Congress of Advanced Architecture and Construction 4.0, which took place in MADRID at the IFEMA. We there collaborated with WES, WOOD ENGINEERING SYSTEMS, a leading builder in the sector of efficient and sustainable construction.
VÍDEO CORTESÍA WES, WOOD ENGINEERING SYSTEMS
As architects collaborating with WES, we presented some of the most pioneering BY ON-A projects in the bio-construction sector, highlighting the unprecedented presentation of the GREEN NEST HOUSE, the result of collaboration between professionals in the sector such as WES, Energreen Design, and Verdtical. This pioneering house is positioned as a benchmark for circular housing: 100% recyclable, 100% sustainable, 100% healthy – it was very well received by the attendees.
In addition, we showed the results of those projects recently built whose design has been conceived entirely using BIM methodology, in which we are experts and with which we have been working since our beginnings.
We would like to thank all those who have attended the many talks we have presented in order to address various aspects of bioarchitecture and sustainable construction:
MASTERCLASS AND TECHNICAL SESSIONS IN THE REBUILD’21 PROGRAMME:
– Housing Forum – The Industrialized Construction / Energy Efficiency Tandem | Eduardo Gutiérrez of ON-A
– From the Nursery to the City. The Lifecycle of a Green Facade. | By Verdtical
– Green Roofs, are they Really Sustainable? | Mauro Manca of Energreen Design
– – Architecture, Identity, and Wood | Antonio Maciá of World Of Holistic Architecture – Antonio Maciá
– Circular Economy in the Construction Industry | Mauro Manca of Energreen Design
– Bioarchitecture and Design | Eduardo Gutiérrez of ON-A
– Industrialised Construction – How to Build a Wooden House in Record Time? | WES, WOOD ENGINEERING SYSTEMS